What I pack for family days out
- Baby wipes (although my youngest is 4 years old, baby wipes are A MUST when you have children of any age).
- Mobile phone and power bar charger
- Change purse for parking/toll charges
- Purse with bank cards, English heritage/National trust cards and TasteCard
- Suncream (you just never know!)
- Bottle of water
- Snacks - usually raisons, biscuits or cereal bars
- Children's tablets for them to use in car
- Business Cards
- Carrier bag (for rubbish or wet clothes)
- Pen and notepad for children to draw/me to take notes/fill out feedback forms
- Camera and memory card
Luckily my satchel has lots of compartments so all of this can easily be carried around. The design also isn't too feminine meaning hubby doesn't feel awkward when he is left holding the bags.
Two front pockets
Large internal section with two smaller pockets inside
Zipped internal pocket
Pocket to the rear of the bag
Satchel bag available from Julie Slater and Son for only £29
Do you have a special bag that you use for day trips? Have I missed anything from my list?