- Visit the Centre For Life Body worlds exhibition before it ends on November 30th
- Dig into a whole chicken with the family at the coop Chicken house
- Finally visit the Boiler Shop Steamer with the family (and get my fat hippo fix)
- Boutique bowling and burgers at Lane 7
- Hen party fun with the girls in York
- Join the kids at their Harvest festival at church
- Take part in a chocolate factory tour as part of chocolate week
- Visit Sunderland Lights and Roker park illuminations
- Attend the North East blogger awards where we are finalists in the best travel blog category.....eek!
- Wine and Dine at the lovely Grand hotel in Tynemouth
- Enjoy some pampering at Sammy Anne's
- Watch fireworks at Nightwater Valley
- Carve pumpkins, attend a monster ball and join in the trick or treat trail during our halloween break at Butlins
I'm also looking forward to Autumnal walks, homemade soup, hot chocolates and putting the heating on!
What do you have planned in October?